Executive Coach & Facilitator, Shanghai
About this Coach
He is a down-to-earth hands-on person.
He believes everyone has the potential and all they need is someone to help them find and unlock these potentials. Steven’s personal belief in life is “Bring the Best out of People” and it all starts with being open and positive.
He has trained all levels of people from factory operators to managers to directors and VPs. He has trained individuals with no formal education to those who hold Doctorates and PhDs.
He excels in communication and leadership training. He believes that communication is the key to leading and working with people. He has delivered communication and leadership training at a global level.
He recently delivered leadership training to a middle-upper management team of a Shanghai hotel group and the participants were very impressed and all realized the compelling need to adopt a leadership style which is open and inclusive.
- Master of Art in Instructional Design and Technology (Nanyang Technological University/National Institute of Education-Singapore)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology – Singapore Institute of Management campus)
- Coach U-Core Essential Graduate (CEG))
- Certified Trainer of Wilson Learning Consultative Selling Process
- Accredited in Harrison Assessments - User and Application Levels
- DiSC Personal Development Profiling (PDP)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Leadership Training
- Communication using DiSC PDP
- Perform, analyze and coach based on individual Harrison Assessments results
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- DiSC PDP
Languages and Dialects
- Services offered in: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien
- 12 years in Training and Development
- 5 Years in Sales and Distribution
- Lived in Singapore, Romania (Bucharest), China (Tianjin, Guangzhou and Shanghai) and France (Aix-en-Provence)
- Trained and coached in more than 18 countries – 30 plus cities worldwide (US, Europe and Asia)
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops