Executive Coach & Facilitator, Beijing
About this Coach
She is a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation, is dedicated and passionate about facilitating learning that will improve people’s performance and communication across all cultures. She brings a unique perspective to her training and coaching because she has studied, coached and facilitated training sessions in Asia and North America. She empowers and supports executives and leaders at all levels of an organization to reflect on their experiences and explore new ideas to make their learning an effective and positive experience.
With a strong business and corporate background, she has provided training and coaching in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, government, nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. Her expertise includes team coaching, business development, international business strategy, communication skills and leadership development.
She has a Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology from Peking University in China. She holds a Master of Global Affairs degree from the Munk School of Global Affairs at the University of Toronto.
- ICF Accredited Coach Training Program trained coach, PCC credentialed in 2007
- Certified Crucial Conversations Trainer by VitalSmarts
- Certified Mentor Coach by InviteChange
- Advanced Coach Mentoring program by Meg Mann & Vicki Escude
- Certified Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified Team Coach, Living Systems Approach by Posi-Track Coaching
Expertise / Services Provided
- Leadership coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Crucial Conversations and confrontations skills training and coaching
- Cross cultural negotiations and international business development
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- MBTI, CPP Asia Pacific
- Services offered in: Chinese (Mandarin) & English
- Over 20 years experience in international business development and manufacturing sector.
- In a previous role working with Bombardier Aerospace, Christine playing a key role in the formation of China business strategy and government business relations.
- Chief representative of a European manufacturing company in China, responsible for branding and marketing the company’s appliances and auto parts products.
- Born in Tianjin
- Studied & worked in Toronto, New York for 6 years
- On project assignment in Torino, Italy for 3 months
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Guoya Bamboo
- Canada Inc
- Guoya Bamboo Canada Inc
- Felix Global (Canada)