Executive Coach & Facilitator, Mumbai
About this Coach
He is a qualified and experienced coach, coaching Entrepreneurs, CEOs, COOs, Marketing Heads and other senior executives across a range of industries. With his long career of 38 years in the corporate world in leadership positions, he has seen the challenges of the various positions and situations. This helps him view and connect with the clients’ situations.
He has a strong presence during coaching, especially being skillful in active listening, probing, challenging and identifying blind spots. This helps to create a shift in the leaders which in turn helps them to see the situations with a new perspective.
In his personal life, he is a keen sportsman and also practices yoga on a regular basis.
- Gold medalist in Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- ACC, certified by ICF.
- Core Essential Graduate certified by COACH U (accredited by ICF).
- CEO Coach Accreditation Program by CFI and has been designated ‘CEO Coach’. .
- Workshop on Ontological Coaching.
- “Leadership Coaching” conducted by Marshall Goldsmith.
Expertise / Services Provided
- Leadership Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Joint Ventures
Assessments / Tools
- Basic Knowledge of MBTI
- YSC 360 Degree Assessments
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- English and Hindi
- Before moving into the space of supporting leaders, he has held leadership positions for 38 years in the corporate business. For 25 years he was MD/CEO in a leading business house (Ajay Piramal Group) in India. Working across diverse industries, he has extensive experience in turning around the loss-making companies and starting green field projects.
- He believes that continuous training and coaching of young professionals contributed greatly to the success of his companies and projects. He was also instrumental in setting up various joint ventures and entering into technical collaborations with Italian, German, French and Japanese companies
- Joint ventures and technical collaboration with Italian, Swiss, French and Japanese companies.
- Lived in France for technology transfer.
- Has been coaching executives in UK, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- HSBC bank
- Larsen & Toubro