International Corporate Coaching (ICC) Program - Hong Kong
The only WABC Accredited (Level 1 - RCC)™ (total of 178 hours) and ICF approved (85 coach specific training hours) coach certification program in Asia.
This program is also the first part of the WABC Accredited (Level 2 - CBC)™ (total of 600 hours) Professional Corporate Coach Certification Program (PCCCP). Learn more about the 2nd part of this program, the Advanced Professional Coaching program.
Why attend this program?
You have high standards for yourself, and you want to make sure that you get a very solid professional coach training.
This is one of the most comprehensive and demanding coach training programs in Asia. It was carefully developed to meet the standards of the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches™ (WABC™) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
• You want a program that is really suitable to practice coaching in Asia.
Who should attend?
• Executive-level professionals and consultants who wish to attend a program focused on the specific challenges associated with corporate coaching as well as deepen their current coaching expertise, or other professionals seeking to acquire new skills to become an effective coach or mentor.
What you will learn
• The optimal coaching mindset
• Professional foundations for effective coaching II
• Various NLP tools for coaching (SOAR, Metamodel, etc.)
• Coaching with intuition
Curious to know more about how to develop professional level coaching ability?
If you have any difficulties with submitting this form or want to get in touch with our expert, email to [email protected] or call +852 3622 2250
For more details about each module, select
If you sign up for all 4 modules M1a/b + M2a/b you are eligible to a 50% discount on the upcoming Harrison Assessments Accreditation Program on 08-09 May 2017.
More Information / Registration
For more info and registration, please contact [email protected] or download the registration form below.