ICC Module 2 "Intermediate" 2020
International Corporate Coaching program (ICC) - Module M2: "Intermediate"
This is Module 2, "Intermediate" of the ICF ACSTH approved as well as WABC Accredited (Level 1 - RCC)™ and WABC Accredited (Level 2 - CBC)™ International Corporate Coaching Pogram (ICC).
You qualify to attend this program, if
- You have completed ICC Module M1 "Foundation", or
- You have completed another professional coach certification program with at least 24 hours of coach specific training
and at least 25 hours of coaching practice (after completing such program)
NOTE: Acceptance of participants to M2 is subject to a review of the contents of any other program attended
to ensure that the contents and format fulfill our requirements.
In this Module you will learn
- 5 further core coaching competencies (6 have been covered in Module 1)
- Personal foundations essential for professional coaches
- Introduction to assessments and their use in coaching
- About flexing your style as a coach
- Coaching models for complete coaching assignments (GAP, 12-Steps)
- Coaching on beliefs & values level
Who is it for (note above entry criteria)
- HR and L&D Professionals who want to coach internally
- Senior Executives who want to coach talents
- HR and Executive Search Consultants who want to add coaching to their repertoire of services
- Anyone else who considers becoming a professional coach
Over the in total 46.5 coach specific hours gained in this module you will:
- Learn more about yourself, your strengths and areas to develop
- Identify your own limiting beliefs and professional and personal needs
- Further develop your ability to coach on a professional level
The skills you will learn and integrate into your life can be practiced in any area of coaching but
the program is designed by Executive Coaches specifically for Executive and Business Coaching
– both internal or external.
Facilitation & Handouts in English Language (fluency in English language is a requirement for any participant)