Coaching for Entrepreneurs
Is Entrepreneurial Coaching for me?
The word 'coach' originates from the Hungarian word 'kocsi' (in German "Kutsche") which means a horse-cart. The purpose of such horse-cart is to help passengers to get their destination as fast, as conveniently, and as safely as possible. We consider this kind of coach a very appropriate metaphor for how we see coaching. The main purpose is to assist our clients in getting to where they want to be in a way that is as fast, as safe, and as effective as possible.
Coaching for Entrepreneurs can typically be divided into three main segments:
- Assistance before/during your business start-up
- Taking your business to a different level
- Redefining the business to achieve your personal goals
Some former employees consider self-employment. Progress-U's coaches may assist them in
- Identifying suitability to be an entrepreneur
- Identifying optimal areas to get started as entrepreneur
- Planning the transition
- Avoiding major pitfalls
- Sharing resources to get started
For Progress-U’s Coaching & Training Standards – click here
For Progress-U’s Entrepreneurial Coaches – click here
For a Selection of Clients we have worked with – click here