Don’t Be Just Another Coach.
Get started today to obtain the Registered Corporate Coach™ (RCC™) of WABC™ and the Level 1 and Level 2 ICF ACC and PCC credentials.*
First launched in 2006, we are the pioneers for Coach Certification in Asia Pacific and we are the only Coach Certification program that hold two international accreditations, with both the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches™ (WABC™). Successful completion of this program leads simultaneously to:
- Registered Corporate Coach™ (RCC™) of WABC*
- Level 1 Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Level 2 Professional Certified Coach PCC credentials of (ICF)*
Traditionally delivered as a face-to-face program, the full program is now conducted digitally and virtually, allowing increased flexibility and optimization in all aspects. The integration of DigiPro (digital micro-learning) has proven to significantly enhance and sustain the learning impact on the participants.
Whether you are an aspiring coach or already a practising coach looking for professional qualifications, then this program might be just what you need.
Experience a Unique and Comprehensive Learning Journey including:(click to see)
These components are designed to enrich the participants coaching practice in strict compliance with ICF and Worldwide Association of Business Coaches™ (WABC™) :
- Self-Awareness: Harrison Assessments Paradox Report
- Pre-Learning: DigiPro Digital Micro-Learning
- Workshops: Interactive Virtual Live Sessions (44 hrs)
- Embedding:Practice & Coaching Practice Review (12 hrs)
- Practice: Coaching with Peers and Others (37 hrs)
- Mentoring: Complete ICF Mentoring Program (10 hrs)
- Reinforcement: Reading & written assignments
- Evaluation: Coaching Practice Exam (1.5 hrs) & Level 2 Performance Evaluation (PCC)
Click on the tabs below to learn more about the modules.
- What it takes to become a professional coach
- 5 Aspects of the coaching mindset
- Start practicing 6 essential coaching competencies
- Discover your strengths and areas for development
- Practice Coaching Models (G.R.O.W and A.S.S.A.P.P.P)
- Understand when to coach and when not to coach
- 5 further core coaching competencies
- Personal foundations essential for professional coaches
- Introduction to assessments and their use in coaching
- Developing versatility as a coach
- Models to complete coaching assignment (G.A.P, 12-Steps)
- Coaching on beliefs and values
In order to fulfill the requirements of the ICF certification, the Corporate Coaching Proficiency (CCP) program includes 7hours of Group Mentoring and 3 hours of Individual Mentoring on the PCC level.
- Coaching with NLP
- Handling critical coaching situations
- SOAR model to handle interpersonal challenges
- Introduction to developing a corporate coaching culture
- Influencing approaches to coaching
- Coaching with intuition
- Understanding projection and how to apply it to coaching
- Coaching in critical situations
- Using visualisation in coaching
- Further fine-tuning of coaching approach
- Coaching practice exam preparation
Why Choose our Corporate Coaching Proficiency (CCP) Program?