Take Your Coaching From
Proficiency To Mastery
Progress-U’s Corporate Coaching Mastery (CCM) program is in the process of being Level 3 accredited with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Successful completion of this Level 3 program will lead you to the Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential with ICF. In order to be eligible to join this program, you must have either graduated from the Corporate Coaching Proficiency (CCP) program (formerly known as the International Corporate Coaching (ICC) program) or have attended equivalent coach certification programs before.
When you have completed the Corporate Coaching Mastery (CCM) program, you will get full credits towards Progress-U’s Advanced Professional Coaching (APC) program. The Advanced Professional Coaching (APC) program is Level 2 accredited with the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches™ (WABC™) and leads to the WABC Certified Business CoachTM (CBCTM) credential.
NOTE: In order to be eligible to apply for the Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential, you will need to first attain the International Coaching Federation Professional Certified Coach (ICF PCC) credential.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone holding a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential, aiming for Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential
- Any executive or corporate coach who has a solid coaching education plus at the very least 100 hours of coaching practice and wants to make a real difference through achieving higher levels of mastery in coaching
- Any executive or corporate coach who wants to integrate team coaching and coaching with EQ & Intuition into their coaching practice
Why Attend This Program?
You want an advanced coach certification program with a successful track record since 2011
You want a program that was designed specifically for experienced executive & corporate coaches
You want a program with proven quality that is accredited with the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches™ (WABC™ ) and that will be soon accredited also by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
The Corporate Coaching Mastery (CCM) program is focused on coaching in organizational settings and leverages real-life coaching situations experienced by Progress-U’s top coaches in Asia. In order to achieve accelerated learning, participants will practice with these challenging cases.
The Corporate Coaching Mastery (CCM) program consists of the first three modules from our worldwide accredited Advanced Professional Coaching (APC) Program, as well as a full ICF mentoring program by an MCC Mentor Coach.
Take Your Coaching from Proficiency to Mastery(Click to see)
- Self-Awareness: Harrison Assessments Paradox Report
- Pre-Learning: DigiPro Digital Micro-Learning
- Workshops: Interactive Virtual Live Sessions (36 hrs)
- Embedding: Supervised Practice & Coaching Practice Review (10 hrs)
- Practice: Coaching with Peers and Others (39 hrs)
- Mentoring: Complete ICF Mentoring Program (10 hrs)
- Reinforcement: Reading & written assignments
Click on the tabs below to know more details about the modules.
- A deeper understanding of the neuroscience of emotions, how they affect us as coaches and how we can manage them more resourcefully
- How to accurately assess your coachees emotions and how to support them in managing their own and others’ emotions more effectively
- The importance for leaders and coaches to be nice and tough at the same time and how to integrate this paradox in your coaching practice and your clients’ leadership
- Advanced work on understanding intuition and how to leverage your and your coachee’s intuition for accelerated results
- Typical applications of team coaching
- A deeper understanding of team dynamics and how to work with them
- Introduction to team assessments and their application in team coaching
- Introduction to 14 different innovative team coaching tools and in-depth practice with 8 of these tools
- Coaching at the C-Suite level
- Coaching with courage & backbone
- Breaking the rules of executive coaching
- Challenging the coachee in a respectful manner
- Maximizing the results of the coaching process
- Systems approach to executive coaching