Harrison Team Assessment
In today’s specialized work environment, talent is not enough. Team development is critical. Talented people must effectively work together in order for the organization to succeed. Harrison Assessments Paradox Theory reveals team dynamics in a way that has never before been possible, enabling individual team members to easily identify how their own behaviors contribute or obstruct the team objectives. It also provides a step-by-step plan in which each team member can make adjustments to facilitate optimal team performance.
A team building tool to:
- Create teams with effective interactions
- Discover the strengths and challenges of a team including team decision-making potential
- Identify the best roles for each team member
- Assess the potential for cooperation or conflict
- Establish clear guidelines for effective interactions
Our ParadoxTechnology™ provides managers with a clear understanding of their own behaviors that will enable them to reduce turnover and become more effective team members and leaders. It even includes a mapping of their stress behaviors and how those impact other team members and employees. By mapping managers’ as well as the entire teams behaviors against the key paradoxical principles of leadership, managers can immediately start with practical actions for coaching performance, retaining talent and building effective working relationships.
Our Team Paradox Report helps managers build stronger teams by establishing clear team values for effective interactions, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the team members in an effort to maximize team efficiencies, and pinpointing weak areas within the team that will need additional support.
Start developing performance, work satisfaction, and team effectiveness. And build your competitive edge with Harrison Assessments Employee Development Solutions. Contact us today
Find out more:
- Progress-U’s Coaching & Training Standards
- Selection of Progress-U's Clients
- Progress-U’s Coaches who conduct Team Coaching