Executive Coach & Facilitator, Tokyo
About this Coach
He is an executive coach who has worked as a senior executive in a well-known multi-national financial company. He has worked extensively with leaders from various backgrounds, coaching and supporting them in leveraging their strengths and experience to further develop their leadership.
In his coaching practice, this coach blends the systemic and psychoanalytical approaches together with other techniques with a clear business focus to guide his clients towards more impactful results for themselves and their stakeholders. Beyond helping his clients in key areas such as communication, stakeholder engagement and creating visibility within the organization, he enables his clients to develop a systemic view of their organization and their own career path.
Being educated in Japan, USA, China & Europe, and having worked with senior executives from different parts of the world, this coach is capable and aware of the difficulties regarding the cultural awareness aspect within leadership development, thus extremely effective when working with multinational teams and/or in expatriation.
He spent 15 years in a multi-national financial firm with over 5 years as a Managing Director heading a global team. He has also experience with starting up a social enterprise which he managed for 15 years.
This coach holds a BA from University of Tokyo (Economics) and Wesleyan University (History) and an EMBA from Tsinghua University and INSEAD. He received special training for trading Fixed Income Derivatives and was one of the few professionals who oversaw the development of that sector in the Tokyo market.
- Registered Corporate CoachTM (RCCTM) Certificate – Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
- Certified Corporate Coach – Progress-U
- EMBA – Tsinghua University
- EMBA – INSEAD
- BA - University of Tokyo (Economics)
- BA – Wesleyan University (History), Freeman Scholarship
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Cross-Cultural Communication & Leadership
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- True Progress 360 Degree Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
Services offered in: Japanese and English
Conversational in Putonghua
- 15 years experience in the finance industry with over 5 years being the Managing Director and heading a global team
- Experience in co-heading the recruitment for the division and mentoring junior associates
- Born and raised in Japan
- Lived in USA, Israel, and Hong Kong
- Educated in Japan, USA, China and Europe
- Worked with clients from Europe, Asia and USA