Executive Coach & Facilitator, Hong Kong
About our coach
She is an executive coach and facilitator with leadership experience in the media and communications industry, including positions in sales, business development, international operations and strategic network management.
She accumulated an acute understanding of the business world and leadership challenges in her successful corporate and agency career. Having worked across Europe and the U.S. managing multi-national teams and working with board members and business owners enables her to effectively apply her business acumen and communication skills within her coaching today. Aided by speaking five languages she feels at ease working with senior executives and business leaders. She is passionate about facilitating them to raise their game in situations of challenge, change and transition in their role as effective leaders in a multicultural context.
As an executive coach and facilitator, she has worked with many senior executives in international organizations on their leadership effectiveness, communication skills, ability to form high-performing teams, executive presence and emotional intelligence. She focuses on raising her clients’ self-awareness and unlocking individual talent through helping them gain the clarity, direction and focus they need to achieve their ambitions.
- Certified Corporate & Executive Coach
- Certified Personal Performance Coach
- Member of the ICF (ACC accreditation)
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach (MGSCC)
- Certified in The Leadership Circle (C1)
- Certified MBTI Practitioner
- Certified DISC Practitioner
- Degree in Business Administration & Management (Business School/MBA)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Leaders
- Leadership Development
- Cross Culture
- Career Fulfilment Coaching
- Facilitation of Workshops
- 360 & Personality profiling assessments
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Marshall Goldsmith Global Leader of the Future 360 Assessment
- The Leadership Circle Profile
- The Leadership Culture Survey
- Services offered in: English & German
- Conversational French & Mandarin; basic Spanish & Japanese
- Over 10 years of successful corporate & agency career in media and communications: In senior regional corporate roles working across Europe as part of the executive team, responsible for Sales, Business Development and International Operations.
- In advisory roles based in London and New York as Managing Director for strategic management of a global network of best-in-class financial communications agencies, as well as client-facing role advising on cross-border M&A transactions.
- Executive Coaching & leadership workshop facilitation in China & Japan (since 2012) for diverse international clients
- Worked in New York & London for 10 years, with a work remit across Europe
- Studied in Sydney, Australia & Grenoble, France as part of an international business school education
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Electricité de France
- The British Council
- United Technologies