Executive Coach & Facilitator, Osaka & Kyoto
About this Coach
She is an executive coach and facilitator with leadership experience in the media and communications industry, including positions in sales, new business development, international operations and strategic network management.
She accumulated an acute understanding of the business world and leadership challenges in her successful corporate and agency career. Having worked across Europe and the U.S. managing multi-national teams and working with board members and business owners enables She to effectively apply her business acumen and communication skills within her coaching today. Aided by speaking five languages she feels at ease working with senior executives and business leaders. She is passionate about facilitating them to raise their game in situations of challenge, change and transition in their role as leaders as well as in their career fulfilment.
As an executive coach and facilitator, she has worked with senior executives from international companies delivering executive coaching for leadership development, stress and work/life balance as well as career advancement and fulfilment. She focuses on unlocking individual talent and increasing her clients’ success through helping them gain the clarity, direction and focus they need to achieve their true ambitions.
- Certified Corporate & Executive Coach
- Certified Personal Performance Coach
- Member of the Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Member of the ICF (in process of ACC accreditation)
- Certified MBTI Practitioner
- Certified DISC Practitioner
- Degree in Business Administration & Management (Business School/MBA)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Managers
- Leadership Development
- Career Coaching
- Facilitation of Workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Services offered in: English & German
- Conversational in: French; basic Spanish & Mandarin (HSK2)
• Over 10 years of successful corporate & agency career in media and communications, first based in Germany, then in London working across Europe in senior executive team, including positions such as Director Operations, followed by agency work based in London and New York as Managing Director for strategic management of a global network of best-in-class financial communications agencies.
- Executive coaching & leadership workshop facilitation in Beijing (since 2012)
- Worked & lived in New York & London (total 11 years), with a work remit across Europe and Eastern Europe
- Studied & lived in Sydney & Grenoble (2 MBA semesters in 1 year as part of elite international business school education)
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Old Mutual plc
- Invista Real Estate