Executive Coach & Facilitator, Tokyo
About our coach
She is a bilingual executive coach and corporate facilitator having worked with senior leaders for over twenty years. She combines a track record of 15 years in coaching and over 10 years in senior management - making use of her own experiences in leading organizations and teams when working with her clients.
As an executive coach, working in both Japanese and English language, her clients range from foreign financial institutions to Japanese manufacturing companies. Her career in the financial industry and her long experience in Japan give her a good insight into many of the issues her clients face.
She has worked with many clients to successfully deliver workshops in areas such as leadership and management skills, cross cultural communications and diversity & inclusion, to name just a few. She works with several multi-national corporations on a regular basis to deliver key development initiatives.
- Graduate of International Coach Academy
- Certified Financial Analyst
- Supervisory Analyst (NYSE)
- Degree in French and Spanish (BA Hons)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Senior Executives
- Cross Cultural Communications Workshops
- Facilitator in Senior Leadership Development
- Diversity & Inclusion Awareness Programs
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- POA Optimism Assessment
- Hogan Assessment
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator accredited
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- Services offered in: English & Japanese
- Other language/s: French and Spanish (working)
- 14 years including positions as Senior Equity Analyst at a major US investment bank.
- 8 years as country manager in HR consulting and advisory services
- 1 year as statutory auditor for GAP Japan.
- Lived in Spain, France and Switzerland (total 4 years)
- Permanent resident of Japan (over 20 years)
- Work-related travel to over 30 countries
Selection of Clients
- AON Reinsurance
- Morgan Stanley
- UCB Pharmaceuticals
- Park Hyatt Hotels
- Goldman Sachs