Executive Coach & Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
This highly experienced coach understands what’s required to achieve individual and organisational outcomes within large complex organisations. He capatilizes on his corporate background coupled with his long experience of coaching and facilitation to work with executives from various industries to make a profound difference.
He brings a broad knowledge of different development frameworks, methodologies and accredited assessment tools to his coaching engagements. Before becoming a professional coach, he has led large teams and held senior organizational development roles in a multi-national corporation. For over a decade he has been teaching ICF accredited programs training professional coaches and senior leaders seeking to enhance their coaching capabilities.
This coach’s approach is to help his clients understand the changes in mindset and behaviour that are needed and then to develop new perspectives and habits that will sustain and embed the changes.
He has always been interested in the history and culture of Asia, which began when he started training in various martial arts traditions, three of which he is an instructor in. As a result, he enjoys working across the Asia Pacific region.
- Master of Coaching Psychology & Human Resource Management – University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws – Victoria University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology/Philosophy) – Victoria University
- Intensive Coach Training programme – Neuro Leadership Institute
- Inner Game of Coaching programe – Sir John Whitmore & Tim Gallwey
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Team coaching
- Facilitation of Workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- Hogan Assessments
- Leadership ImpactI & Life Style Inventory (Human Synergistics)
- Team Management Profile (Team Management Systems)
- Services offered in English
- Raised in NZ, lived in Bangkok, Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Coaching & workshop facilitation in Asia (China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), the Middle East and the US. Volunteer on a mentoring programme for young female executives in Singapore.
Selection of Clients
- General Electric
- Du Pont
- United Overseas Bank
- Black Rock
- Credit Suisse
- Hewlett Packard