Executive Coach and Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
She is a professional certified executive coach and facilitator with over 12 years of experience in global leadership, intercultural competence, international transition, job search and talent development. She has worked with 40+ nationalities in 13 countries for 100+ organizations including 23 Fortune 500 companies.
She also offers over 21 years expertise and insights from leading project teams in the USA, Indonesia and Singapore, both for the private and public sector.
An American living & working in Asia since 1988, she feels it is a privilege to work and empower leaders and their teams around the world. She enjoys challenging her clients to maximize growth and is known for her open, honest and flexible approach.
She has been heading the Society of Intercultural Education Training and Research (SIETAR) in Singapore for 10 years.
- Professional Certified Coach PCC ICF
- Coach U Graduate
- Coach U Coaching Clinic License
- Certificate Foundations of Neuroscience, Neuro Leadership Institute
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Worldwide Institute of NLP Practitioner
- BS in Design, University of Maryland, College Park USA
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Global Leaders
- Cultural Competence coaching and training
- Coaching for career, transition, job search, outplacement & repatriation
- Facilitation of Workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Certified MBTI Practitioner I & II
- CQ Cultural Competence tools including Country Navigator, Globe Smart, Cultural Orientations Indicator & Cultural Wizard
- Harrison Assessments
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- Services offered in: English
- Regional Representative in Asia for Steelcase, world’s largest furniture manufacturer
- Executive Officer at US Embassy in Indonesia
- Space Planner at US General Services Administration, US Dept. of Commerce and US Dept. of Labor
- An American living and working in Asia 27 years, with 40+ nationalities in 13 countries for 100+ multinational/global organizations
- Lead project teams in USA, Indonesia and Singapore
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Johnson & Johnson
- American Express