Executive Coach & Facilitator, Singapore
About our coach
She is an executive coach based in Singapore. After 17 years in corporate life and having experienced the power of effective coaching, she has decided to focus on helping people navigate their corporate environments, in order to leverage their potential while fulfilling deeper aspirations.
As an Integral Coach, she brings a holistic approach to help her clients overcome their challenges and make changes by integrating mind, heart and body. She develops personalized programs alongside her clients with an overall purpose and a set of observable outcomes. She accompanies them to reach long-term excellence, which means that they become both self-correcting and self-generating. Beyond helping her clients in key areas such as communication, stakeholder engagement and stress management, she believes the coaching relationship must inspire a sense of confidence, enthusiasm and excitement about the future in order for the journey to be successful.
She started her career as a management consultant for a couple of years, then spent more than 10 years at Danone in Paris and Hong Kong in leadership positions in the area of Communications and Marketing. While she enjoyed being exposed to multi-cultural teams, complex organizations and cultural transformations, she was also trying to find a balance as a mother of 4 boys.
- Master in Contemporary European Studies, Sussex University U.K.
- Master degree in Economics from Sciences Po Paris, France.
- Certified as an Integral Coach by New Ventures West
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Emergenetics Associate
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Transition & Career Coaching
- Empowering Women in Leadership
- Building inclusive teams
- Culture Change in Organizations
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Progress-U PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- English (fluent)
- French (native)
Leadership and Corporate Experience
- 17 years corporate experience: started as a Management consultant helping clients shape their corporate culture to fit their strategic challenges, then spent more than 10 years as a Danone employee both in Paris and Hong Kong, holding various positions in Corporate Communications and Marketing.
- Working as a career coach with Masters Students and Jobseekers in Singapore, and as a Life & Executive coach with leaders from various industries at different seniority levels
- Coaching “C” suite clients
- Born and raised in France. Studied in Paris and Brighton (UK), started her career in Paris then moved to Asia in 2010.
- Lived in France, England, Hong Kong and now Singapore
- Worked with clients from Europe, Asia, Australia and the US
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Bollore Logistics
- Qatar Airways
- Saint Laurent