Executive Coach & Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
She is a qualified Executive Coach, Coaching Supervisor and Counselor, working with leaders in senior management and middle management in both the public and private sector in their leadership development journey.
Her training and broad experience in talent management, performance measurement, project management, business process re-engineering served as the necessary foundation upon which she leveraged when leading change initiatives in organizations and forging strong relationships. These also help her better understand her clients’ perspectives in her work in executive coaching and leadership development. She has a keen interest in people development, and helping individuals and organizations achieve higher performance. She helps clients better understand self, situations and systems, and discover new insights and knowledge to enhance personal, inter-personal and organizational effectiveness as well as find personal fulfillment.
Clients have found her to be approachable and are comfortable to share openly with her as she allows respectful space while journeying with them to explore different perspectives. They have also found themselves nudged out of their comfort zones by her offering of thought provoking questions and candid observations.
- Coaching Supervisor certified by Bath Consulting Group Coaching
- Coaching Certificate programs by Coach Training Institute (USA), Erickson College International (USA), Henley Business School (UK)
- Trained in Advanced Transactional Analysis, Positive Psychology Coaching and Interventions, and Solution Focus Methods
- Grad. Diploma in Professional Counseling
- MBA (HR Management & Consulting),
- B Bus in Info Processing (Distinction)
- Member of International Coach Federation, and Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Senior Leaders and Managers
- Coaching Supervision
- Leadership Development Programs
- Facilitation of Action Learning Sets and workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- over 25 years’ experience in Singapore Airlines and ALCOA of Australia, spanning various management and line roles in the areas of HR and Talent Management, Leadership Development, Commercial Technology and InfoComm.
- Lived & studied in Australia (total 7 years)
- Coaching & workshop facilitation in Asia (Singapore, Shanghai)
- Services offered in: English
- Conversational in: Mandarin
Selection of Clients
- Civil Service College of Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- Airlines and air force in Asia (consulting for pilot selection)