Executive Coach & Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
She is an award winning Executive Coach & Facilitator who helps managers become effective and influential in their roles by elevating their leadership abilities. With 28 years of global experience working with The World Bank, Scotts Holdings Group, Kelly Services, she led her first team at the age of 23.
Over the last decade she has worked with over 150 leaders in Fortune 500 across the Globe. The industries include Advertising, Banking, FMCG, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Legal, O&G, Pharmaceuticals, IT & Telecom. She has coached leaders from UBS, Barclays, RBS, SMU, Novartis, Pfizer, American Express tapping into her sharp business acumen to help her clients implement actionable solution to get results in the shortest time frame.
She is also the recipient of the Prime Minister’s Award (2002) by the Singapore Government for suggesting the Telephone Reminder Services which is now rolled out globally saving hundreds of millions of dollars for organizations.
She is a certified Professional Certified Coach by the ICF and an active contributing member of the Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches, as well as Associate Member of the Singapore Institute of Directors and has served on the boards.
She has been featured in media multiple times, such as HRM Magazine, Human Resources and 938 Live Radio Talk Show.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC-ICF)
- Professional Corporate Coach Certification Program (PCCCP)
- Meta-Coach, Institute of Neuro Semantics (ACMC)
- Coaching with Emotions
- Visionary Leadership Trainer, (EI)
- Certified Hypnotherapist, NGH
- Coach Clinic Facilitator, Corp Coach U
- Post Grad in Strategic HRM
- Certified ACTA Trainer
- B.COM in Finance (Economics)
- Dipolma in Business Admin (Strategic Management)
- Theta Healing, Reiki Master, Qi Qong Master
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive & Leadership Transition Coaching
- Coaching for Women in Leadership roles
- Team Coaching
- Transition & Career Coaching
- Facilitation of Workshops
- Speaking Engagements
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- Hogan Assessment
- 10 years with The World Bank, United Nations, including positions as Director, Asia Pac for MNC, Branch Manager/Director Strategy, and President for BNI, Business Owner/Entrepreneur, Mentor.
- Lived & worked in Washington DC, India.
- Coaching & Workshop facilitation in Asia (Malaysia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore)
Seleciton of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- UPS Logistics
- Novartis Pharma
- American Express
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Services offered in: English
- Conversational in: Hindi, Punjabi