About William (Bill)
William (Bill) is an executive coach and facilitator with rich leadership and business experience in Telecommunication, IT and Finance. He is passionate about helping leaders and business professionals enhance their business skills, behavior and mindset. He has a strong track record in business and partnership development, team building in diverse business cultures and international marketing. He is also highly proficient in building business networks through superb communication on all levels.
Before joining Progress-U, Bill headed the East Asia region of a global negotiation training and development organization delivering high-impact and premium quality negotiation programs. As a facilitator, he has worked with global corporations in delivering negotiation skill and development programs for senior to mid-tier managers. He helped over 1,000 C-level executives, senior managers as well as sales and procurement professionals to improve their negotiation skills and mindset so that they could drive better business outcomes and even get promoted to higher positions.
Bill leverages his broad business background and international experience to enrich the delivery of executive coaching and workshops across different business sectors.
Bill is an experienced scuba diver, keen golfer and Tai Chi enthusiast.
- International Corporate Coach certified (Progress-U ICC)
- MBA in International Business
- BA in Computer Science
- Full Member of Hong Kong Computer Society
- Honorary Advisor of External Telecommunications Service of Hong Kong
- Member of Executive Global Network Hong Kong chapter
- Dean’s Advisory Board Member of University of Ottawa, Canada
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Managers
- Business Negotiation Programs
- STOP Selling! ProgramsBusiness negotiation advisor & coach
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Services offered in: English, Putonghua & Cantonese (native)
- 26 years of extensive business experience in IT, Telecom and Finance sectors both locally and internationally, including positions as Executive Director of International Business Development, Country Manager and Regional Sales & Marketing Director,in multicultural environments.
- Lived & studied in Toronto (total 6 years)
- Country Head of Korea & Taiwan, lived in Seoul & Taipei (1.5 years)
- Special Project Team in Tokyo (6 months)
- Regional Sales Management in Asia (7 years)
- Global business partnership development on behalf of Chinese State-Owned Enterprise (3 years)
- Negotiation workshop facilitation in Asia (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Macau) with participants from Asia, Europe and North America.
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- GE Capital
- Johnson & Johnson
- Swire Group
- WPP Group