Executive Coach & Facilitator, Shanghai
About our coach
Our coach, a Canadian Chinese, is an executive coach based in Shanghai and Hong Kong. He has extensive experience working with senior executives and leaders from various industries, coaching and supporting them in leveraging on their strengths and experience to further develop their leadership capacity.
In his coaching practice, he blends the systemic, the psychodynamic and the humanistic approaches together with other techniques grounded in research and a clear business focus to guide his clients towards more impactful results for themselves and their stakeholders. Beyond helping his clients in key areas such as communication, stakeholder engagement, team leadership and creating visibility within the organization, he enables his clients to develop a systemic view of their organization to pursue the shared goals.
Having worked with senior executives from very different parts of the world, he brings in the Cultural Intelligence dimension to leadership development when working with multinational teams and/or in expatriation.
He spent 25 years of practical operational experiences in industrial products and engineering project management in oil and gas exploration. He has worked in manufacturing, production, sales and marketing with strong business development and general management focus.
With his strong and pragmatic background in both foreign and local enterprises in China, he has delivered workshops and coaching in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, automotive, real estate, banking, pharmaceutical, chemicals, consumer products as well as financial services.
- B.Sc. (Hon.) in Mechanical Engineering with Portsmouth University in UK
- EMBA with Shanghai Jiao Tong University and University of Toronto in Shanghai.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Certified Trainer with TenStep China.
- Certified Trainer with inlife Global
- Drucker’s Way certified facilitator with Peter F. Drucker Academy
- Certified Coach with CTC
- Accredited Coach Assessor for China Mercedes Benz
- CEO Global (NGO) Associate Lecturer at Shanghai and Beijing universities
Expertise / Services Provided
- Design and Delivery of Leadership Development Programs
- Developing Sales Excellence
- Executive Coaching
- Assessment Centers
- Culture Change in Organizations
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- Various 360 Degree Assessment
- a-Advantage Assessment Center for Mercedes Benz
- inlife Global Gift and Strength Assessment
- English (fluent)
- Putonghua & Cantonese (native)
- Born and raised in Honk Kong, studied in the UK, Canadian national
- Lived in Hong Kong, Canada and now Shanghai
- Worked with clients from Europe, Asia and US
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Mercedes Benz
- Henkel Asia
- 3M China
- GF Securities
- SHK Properties