Executive Coach & Facilitator, Shanghai
About this Coach
She is a coach and facilitator whose passion is to work with those who wish to bring forth their very best, professionally as well as personally.
She brings to clients her coaching expertise as well as her rich hands-on experience in business. Her work background in Canada spans two decades, the last 14 years in retail management (warehouse club industry) with her most senior role being General Manager of a successful high volume location. She is intimately familiar with the realities of the corporate world, appreciating both what organizations need and expect from their managers and the kinds of challenges that managers regularly face in carrying out their responsibilities. This, along with her client-centric coaching style, enables her to deliver credible and effective coaching to help clients find their optimal solutions.
She has been in China for over 10 years and has worked both in post-secondary education and in corporate training and development. This has further sharpened her insights into management and leadership challenges, particularly within a different cultural context.
- Certified Corporate Coach (PIICC)
- WABC Certified Business Coach™ (CBC™)
- Accredited in Harrison Assessments
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Group & Team Coaching
- Leadership Development Programs
- Communication-based Management Skills
- Harrison Assessments
- True Progress 360 Degree Assessment
- Born in Canada
- Worked in Canada 20 years
- Lived in China over 10 Years
- Mandarin (2009: HSK Level 6)
- Canada Key Experience: 14 years in retail (American membership warehouse club chain) progressing from Department Manager roles to Assistant GM (4 years) and GM (5 years). As GM, led a management team of 22 in running a location with 80 million in annual sales.
- China: Past 5 years focused exclusively on corporate roles of Consultant, Trainer, Facilitator, and Training Manager for Management Development Programs, Communications and Soft-skills Leadership-related Programs and Brand Communications (Hospitality Industry).
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Four Seasons Hotels