Executive Coach & Facilitator, Kuala Lumpur
About our coach
She is a certified professional coach (CPC level) and is globally certified with the International Coach Federation (PCC level). She has facilitated several dozen workshops related to leadership development. She engages in the systematic coaching process to partner with and empower her clients, helping them gain the self-awareness needed to reach their potential, achieve balance and to carry out their goals for real results.
In addition, she is a Coach Mentor, aiding student coaches to achieve their coaching credentials. She is also a certified yoga instructor with the Association of Himalayan Yoga Meditation Societies International. As a practitioner of mindfulness and yoga herself, she engages in a facilitation process with her clients to develop a growth mindset, emotional intelligence and awareness to enable them to know themselves on a deeper level.
With 15 years’ experience as a multimedia designer and project manager, prior to her coaching career, she has the capability to fully understand the complexities of technical processes, management of teams, budgets, project time-lines and working directly with clients in a variety of industries.
She has knowledge of corporate culture, relationship dynamics and an understanding of systems. She was born in the USA and her career spans the USA, various countries in Europe and Asia. With her global perspective and experience, she is able to understand the dynamics and needs of a multi-cultural environment.
- University of Kansas (USA), Bachelor of Fine Arts: Visual Communication Graphic Design
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Managers
- Leadership Development Programs
- Facilitation of Workshops
- EQ & Mindfulness for Leaders
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- EQi 2.0® EQ 360 with MHS
- Reina, A Trust Building® Consultancy Assessor & Practitioner
- Adaptive Mindset for Resiliency® with The TRACOM Group Consultancy
- Certified Solutions Focused Coach Practitioner
- 15 years, based in the USA and Europe, with IT, advertising and software development organizations, including positions as Lead Designer and Senior Project Manager.
- Design & Project Management, President of NGO in Europe – 10 years (Barcelona, Berlin, Amsterdam)
- Executive Coaching & Workshop Facilitation in Asia - 6 years (Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City)
- Services offered in: English
- Conversational in: Spanish and German
Selection of Clients
- Kimberly Clark
- Novo Nordisk
- Bursa Malaysia
- Prudential Insurance
- YTL Group
- Genesis Oil & Gas
- Zurich Insurance
- Prudential Insurance