Executive Coach & Facilitator, Kuala Lumpur
About this Coach
He is an executive coach and facilitator to senior executives and leadership teams in Asia, Middle East and Europe, via coaching assignments with multinational organisations as well as through senior leadership programs at several leading business schools in Asia, Western Europe and Russia.
His leadership coaching and facilitation approach draws on his experiences from finance, business and organizational behaviour. He combines behavioural and cognitive approaches, systemic thinking as well as linguistics in his organisational development and personal change work. He is also skilled in various facilitation techniques including interpersonal sessions, small groups and large groups.
He is a founding member and Treasurer of the Society for Organisational Learning (Singapore), a global network to promote systemic learning, for the development of individuals and their organisations.
- MA in Psychoanalytic Organisational Consultation, Tavistock Clinic
- Certified Master Coach, Behavioural Coaching Institute
- NLP Master Practitioner and Master Coach, American Board of NLP
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- MBA (Distinction in Leadership), IMD International
- BSc. (Hons.) Accounting, Queen’s University of Belfast
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Managers
- Leadership Development Programs
- Career Coaching
- Facilitation of Workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- Denison Culture Survey
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- Fluent in the use of several other psychometrics including MBTI, FIRO-B, NEO and IDI
- 15 years in financial services
- Worked as a venture capital consultant to investment firms based in London and Geneva, focused on early-stage advisory and principal investment. Prior to that, held senior roles at KPMG in Dublin, as well as at PwC and Morgan Stanley in New York.
- Lived, studied and worked in Malaysia, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, USA, Switzerland and UK
- Coaching & workshop facilitation in Asia (SEA, China), Middle East, Russia and Europe
- Services offered in: English and Malay
- Conversational in: Tamil