Executive Coach & Facilitator, Kuala Lumpur
About this Coach
With more than 15 years experience in large multi‐national companies and some key clients belonging to Fortune 500 companies, he is a well‐known, experienced and talented coach and facilitator. He has contributed significant success to companies like IBM, Fujitsu, Microsoft, Shell, Exxon Mobil, CitiBank, FedEx, American Express, United Parcel Service, Hewlett Packard, Standard Chartered Bank, Intel, Western Digital, DELL Computers and many more.
He has vast experience in delivering personal, leadership and organizational coaching, advanced level leadership development workshops and facilitation at leadership forums. In addition, he has extensive experiences in project and program management as well as in organizational process improvement.
- Certified Meta Coach (By ISNS & MCF)
- Certified Meta Coach Supervision (Meta Coach Foundation)
- Certified NS‐NLP Practitioner
- Certified Master NFNLP Practitioner
- Certified Business Coach (BusinessCoach.com)
- Certified Time-Line Therapy
- Certified Silva Life Method System
- Wellness Medical Qi Gong Practitioner
- Certified Master Reiki Practitioner
- B Sc. Information Technology, (Florida U.S)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Leadership Development Coaching
- Group/Team Coaching
- Self-Actualization Coaching
- Strategic Interventionist Workshops
- Leadership Team Building Workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- Maslow-Self-Actualization Self-Analysis
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- 15 years of corporate exposure, 90% involvement with Fortune 500 companies as Consultant & Coach.
- Worked with global conglomerates and multi‐national companies in Asia and ran global operations in the shared services industry. Had exposure working with people from Latin America to Northern America, from Europe to Africa and from various Asia-Pacific countries.
- Services offered in: English, Malay, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Conversational: Minor Korean & Minor Japanese.
Selection of Clients
- Shell IT International (Royal Dutch Shell Group)
- T-Systems Malaysia (Deutsche Telekom Group)
- New-Way Marital-Therapy Center, K.L.