Executive Coach & Facilitator, Jakarta
About this Coach
He is an experienced executive coach with a strong corporate background in the ITC industry in Asia. He has coached mostly C-level and second level executives as well as executive teams in Indonesia and other countries in South East Asia. He is passionate about supporting managers to become better leaders and reach their full potential.
Prior to becoming a full-time executive coach and facilitator, he worked for over 20 years in global companies such as Siemens AG, KPNQwest and Nokia Siemens Networks. His roles included senior management positions primarily in sales and customer relations. His last corporate role was Director at Nokia Siemens Network Indonesia, heading a customer service unit with more than 3,000 staff and annual revenue of approximately USD 1 billion.
For the past 13 years he has been based in Malaysia and Indonesia and has developed a strong understanding of the different cultures and the challenges of working effectively in these exciting markets. Since 2009, he has been focused on leadership and team development. He has helped more than 50 corporations in Indonesia and APAC to develop their managers into leaders and thereby increase their productivity.
He is an Accredited Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and has been a guest lecturer at the University of Medan (USU) and the London School of Public Relations. He is a regular speaker at corporate events and has appeared numerous times on local radio and television.
- Dipl-Ing. Electrical Engineering, Fachhochschule Dortmund
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Certified Trainer, Coach and Speaker of the John Maxwell Team
- DiSC Certified Trainer
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development Programs
- Facilitation of Workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- DiSC Profiling
- Various other 360 Degree Assessments
- MBTI, Strength Finder
- Services offered in: English & German
- Basic knowledge of Bahasa (Indonesia)
- 20 years, based in Germany, Malaysia and Indonesia. His career comprises roles as Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Vice President Sales, GM Sales and Marketing and Director of Services.
- Lived, studied & worked in Germany
- Lived and worked in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Coaching, training & workshop facilitation all over APAC
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Bank Permata
- ACE Life