Executive Coach & Facilitator, Hong Kong
About this Coach
He is known for his innovative, experiential and process based coaching and facilitation approaches, which brings clarity, awareness and developmental steps to achieve effective results, as well as outstanding and sustainable success.
He is passionate about his corporate learning and development partnership with teams and individuals in local and multinational corporations across Asia. He has been engaged with corporate learning and development assignments since 1999.
In combining his know-how in psychometric assessments, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and coaching techniques, he takes pride in championing individuals and teams over personal and leadership advancement.
He is also an active member of a local, as well as an international non-profit organization, which engages in academic research and promoting the use of drama and experiential process in different aspects of learning and development.
- Professional Corporate Coach Certification Program (PCCCP)
- Certified Harrison Assessments Practitioner
- Certified MBTI Practitioner
- Certified Lumina Practitioner
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Coach (ABNLP)
- Time Line Therapy ® Master Practitioner (TLTA)
- Master in Education (Hon)
- Member of Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Managers
- Leadership Development Programs
- Career Coaching
- Facilitation of Workshops
- Keynote Speeches
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- Lumina Learning
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Time Line Therapy
- Services offered in: Cantonese, English & Mandarin
- Sean has 20 years of corporate experience in media industry, including 12 years in entrepreneurship, where he was involved in:
- Company Management, Business Development and Operations;
- Building and delivering a highly successful and effective culture;
- Managing People Strategy & implemented various projects to ensure delivery to meet stakeholders’ value.
- Lived & studied in Australia, UK and Ireland (total 6 years)
- Coaching & workshop facilitation in Asia & Europe (Hong Kong, China, Tokyo, Australia, India, Singapore, UK & Germany)
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Morgan Stanley
- British Embassy
- Hong Kong Red Cross