Executive Coach & Facilitator, Hong Kong
About this Coach
As a highly motivating coach, she brings back 5 years of cross-cultural experience in high performance communication coaching from Latin America to HK. She is especially appreciated by millenials and female leaders, recent expats and career chargers for maximising their performance, credibility and professional opportunities, as she enhances their EQ, thought clarity and communication effectiveness.
Her versatility and ability to build trust quickly earned her popularity across industries (FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Public sector, Non-Profit e.g. Unilever, Bayer, GE, the UN), professions (HR, Sales, Lawyers, project managers) and seniority (C-Suite to first time managers) etc.
Her area of expertise and passion are high performance communications, cross-cultural work, women's professional development, mindful leadership, meditation in business, emotional intelligence, interpersonal relationships, paradigm coaching, career growth and relocation planning.
As a HK-born Chinese living abroad for 14+ years, her real life experience of a foreigner working across cultures lends diversity to her results-focused coaching. Her mission is to help others know themselves, find purpose, and gain courage to lead change. She is passionate about improvement, learning and growth. With her contagious positivity, critical thinking and perceptivity, she challenges assumptions and maximises clients' unique potential.
Before coaching she had a track record in innovating to generate business performance improvements, from managing a multi-stakeholder hotel renovation project to expense management of US $ 100 M at IBM.
- Certified International Coaching Federation ACC Coach
- BA in History of Art - UCL
Expertise / Services Provided
- Cross culture leadership
- Advancing Women in Leadership
- Gallup Strengths
- English (fluent)
- Cantonese (native)
- Mandarin (fluent)
- Spanish (fluent)
Leadership and Corporate Experience
- 5+ years as communication, interpersonal effectiveness & leadership corporate trainer, coach, facilitator; participants from C-Suite to first time managers
- 6+ years in project management and business management in IT, Hospitality & Construction (IBM, Youth Hostel Association)
- Coached executives on public speaking and panel facilitating to 1000+ audience
- Worked with cultures across countries from all continents
- Born and raised in Hong Kong. British national.
- Lived in England, China, Colombia and now Hong Kong
- Worked with clients from Latin America and Asia
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- SNC Lavalin