Executive Coach & Facilitator, Hong Kong
About this Coach
She is an executive coach based in Hong Kong serving clients around the world. She believes that in order for people to reach their fullest potential, they have to stay rooted to the belief that the potential lies inside them. In her coaching practice, she focuses on supporting clients discover and restore that belief, which then empowers them to further develop, take courageous moves to pursue their goals and achieve sustainable growth.
She has extensive experience in human resources management, coaching and organizational development working with senior managers and executives in a corporate matrix structure. Prior to relocating back to Hong Kong in 2016, she served as the Senior Organizational Development Advisor for the United Nations World Food Programme, one of the world’s largest humanitarian organization, supporting the top leadership team to restructure the organization and implement changes in line with its shifting strategic goals.
Having worked in an international environment for more than 10 years and supporting leaders from different parts of the world, she is sensitive to different cultural dimensions, and works effectively with multinational teams.
- International Corporate Coaching Program, Progress-U, Hong Kong
- International “Registered Corporate Coach™ (RCC™)”, Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC), Canada
- Harrison Assessments Accreditation Program, Progress-U, Hong Kong
- Certified Organizational Development Practitioner (advance level/level 7), Chartered Institute of Personell and Development (CIPD), UK
- Master of Science, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, London School of Economics, UK
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and International Development Studies, Queen’s University, Canada
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive and Career Coaching
- Organizational Change and Development Consulting
- Culture Change in Organizations
- Harrison Assessments accredited
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- English (fluent)
- Chinese – Putonghua and Cantonese (native)
Leadership and Corporate Experience
- 14 years of professional experience with the United Nations system of which 10 years assuming progressive managerial roles heading the staffing, talent acquisition and organizational development functions.
- 14 years of professional experience with multicultural and multilingual teams across 9 countries – i.e. Asia (China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, North Korea and the Philippines), Europe (Italy, the UK) and Middle-East (Jordan).
- Leadership coaching and workshop facilitation with multicultural teams.
- Raised in China, Hong Kong and Canada before pursuing her Masters degree in the UK.