Executive Coach & Facilitator, Hong Kong
About this Coach
She is a certified executive coach. She is an avid believer in continuous and reflective learning and, in particular, the benefits of coaching to inspire and motivate personal development. She seeks to engage with individuals and organizations as a partner along their growth and transformation journey.
She has 21 years of corporate experience across the aviation, travel and tourism industries with offices held in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Southeast Asia, and working with offices and teams in different parts of the world. Her leadership and corporate experience ranges from commercial and market development, government and regulatory affairs, board management and reporting, strategic development and planning, to people development and succession planning, as well as organizational development and change management.
- International Corporate Coach™ – Progress-U, Hong Kong
- Registered Corporate Coach™ – WABC™
- Certified Harrison Assessments Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics – University of Birmingham, U.K.
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- People Development and Succession Planning
- Leadership Development Programs and Team Workshops
- Organizational Strategic Review, Alignment and Action Planning
- Harrison Assessments accredited
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- English (native)
- Cantonese (native)
- Putonghua (fluent)
Leadership and Corporate Experience
- 21 years of experience in multinational organizations including leading national teams of staff in the Philippines, China, Malaysia and Indonesia;
- Including 15 years of people management and development experience, including recruitment, people development, coaching as a manager, leadership development and succession planning;
- Including 10 years of corporate development responsibilities ranging from P&L ownership, government and regulatory affairs, board management and reporting, strategic development and planning, organization development and change management
- Educated in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
- Worked for multinational companies and held offices in Hong Kong, the Philippines, China (Shanghai, Beijing, Zhengzhou) and Malaysia, leading national teams and working with local business partners.
- With extensive experience working with offices and people from different countries including Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, France, Germany, the USA, Canada, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, and the Middle East.