CXO Coach & Senior Associate, Beijing
About this Coach
He is an accomplished senior executive with over 30 years of corporate experience spanning North America and Asia Pacific. Since 2008, he has been involved with Executive Coaching and Business Advisory roles with corporate organizations in Asia Pacific.
A certified coach from the International Coach Federation, he has coached C-Level executives, Directors, and Country Heads of numerous Fortune 500 companies. He is in the corporate coaching panel of several worldwide institutions across a diversity of industries, including Technology, Banking & Finance, Pharmaceutical , Hospitality, Energy & Resources, Consulting & Services. He is also a Board Advisor and has developed Advisory Boards for several companies.
He has been President of Intel China. He has also been a worldwide Vice President of Sales & Marketing as well as a Vice President of Legal and Corporate Affairs for Intel Corporation. Additionally, he has held senior management roles for IBM in Asia Pacific and the United States. His current coaching focus and interest includes:
• Development of executive talents for senior roles in corporations.
• Advising & coaching on corporate networking, managing complexities with cultural challenges.
• Stakeholder management and influencing management/boards.
• “Extraneous” management challenges in managing diversity, restructuring of management teams.
• Organizational development reset through Mission/Vision/Strategies.
• Entrepreneur initiatives and collaborations.
- Coach U Graduate (2008)
- Coaching Clinic Licensing Program (2008)
- Associate Certified Coach - International Coach Federation (ICF - 2009)
- Panelist & Speaker at China Advisor Forum to US Government/Industry Leaders hosted by Michael Porter (2007)
- Speaker at China/Japan CEO Conference (2013)
- Moderator & Panelist at Asia CEO Conference (2014)
- Author of Book entitled "Embedded" on Intel in China
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for C-Level Executives, Directors, Country Managers, Senior Managers
- Facilitation on Strategic Planning, Scenario Planning, Mission/Vision/Strategy
- Advisory role: Company Executives; Advisory Boards
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Services offered in: English & Putonghua
- Over 30 years experience in top technology companies such as IBM and Intel with the last corporate role being President of Intel China (up to 2008)
- Born in Singapore
- Studied & worked in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong and China
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Armstrong (AWI)
- Rosewood Hospitality