About the Advanced Professional Coaching (APC) Program
The Advanced Professional Coaching (APC) program was carefully designed to accelerate the development of experienced coaches to become highly impactful, efficient and masterful executive/corporate coaches who add tremendous value to their coachees through a deeply transformational approach.
You may qualify to attend this program, if
- You have completed ICC program, OR
- You have achieved at least the ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential, OR
- You have completed another professional coach certification program with at least 80 hours of coach training and at least 100 hours of coaching practice (after completing such program)
NOTE: Acceptance of participants to this program is subject to a review of the contents of any other program attended than the ICC to ensure that the contents and format fulfill our requirements. Also, you will need to pass the Coaching Practice Assessment with the Program Director of this program to ensure that all participants are at a sufficiently high level.
In this Module you will learn
- The different types of assessments - when to use which?
- Effective Coaching with 360 Degree Assessments
- How to improve Coaching Impact with Profiling Systems/Psychometric Assessments
- Using other assessment approaches such as stakeholder interview & engagement and shadow coaching
Who is it for (note above entry criteria)
- Practicing internal or external coaches
- Senior executives who already coach top talents in their organization
Over the 47.5 coach specific hours gained in this module you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding how assessments can accelerate and deepen the coaching process
- Become familiar with some highly effective assessment approaches
- Further deepen your coaching ability through extensive coaching practice and feedback
Facilitation & Handouts in English Language (fluency in English language is a requirement for any participant)
This program is ICF ACSTH approved and WABC Level 2 accredited. It can also be used as CCE units for recertification.
- 2 x Contact Days of condensed learning
- 1 x Teleclass (120 minutes)
- 1 x Supervised Practice Session (90 minutes)
- 1 x One-on-one Mentoring Session (60 minutes)
- Home study: 1 x book review
- 3 hours 'peer' coaching
- 9 hours 'client' coaching
- Lunches & Tea Breaks
- Access to Progress-U e-teach platform (for further resources & managing assigments)
- 14 June 2018 - 15 June 2018
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Singapore Time
Progress-U Office (Singapore)
1, North Bridge Road, #13-09 High Street Centre,
For more info and registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the registration form below.
Registration Form Singapore