Executive Coach and Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
He is a facilitator, coach and change agent with more than 25 years of line experience in various global organization. He is passionate about unlocking individual, team and organizational potential to maximize performance.
Leveraging a variety of methodologies, capabilities and techniques, which include business transformation, appreciative enquiry, design thinking and facilitated brainstorming, He drives a combined coaching/consulting approach with leaders and teams, as a thought-cum-action provoking, and creative partnership to realize their personal and professional potential.
He has an Advanced Coaching Certification from the Teachers College, Columbia University, in addition to his International Coach Federation (ICF) credentials, and successfully melds the scientific and academic rigor of the Columbia Coaching Foundations with his deep and varied business acumen, and his unique energy and style, to deliver comprehensive and effective transformational engagements to his clients, whether as individuals or teams.
- Advanced Coach Certification, Columbia University NY (PCC)
- ACTA Certified Trainer
- Certified Hogan Assessments Practitioner
- Certified NBI™ Thinking Preferences Assessments Practitioner
- Certified Practitioner
- BE (Chemical Engg.) & MBA
- Executive Coaching for Managers
- Leadership Development Programs
- Career Coaching
- Facilitation of Workshops
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- Hogan Assessment Systems
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- NBI Thinking Preferences
- Predictive Index
Publications & Media
- Featured on the Team Coaching Zone , a global team coaching expert forum : http://www.teamcoachingzone.com/krishiyer
- Human Capital Leadership Institute’s e-magazine HQ Asia. http://hqasia.org/insights/question-leadership
- Research paper entitled “Coaching or Non-Profits in Singapore : www.cnpl.org.sg/flipbook/06/
- Worked across multiple sectors incl. industrial consumables and commodities, IT services & enterprise software.
- Worked with 3M Co., Praxair, Satyam Computers and SAP.
- Acted as change agent and catalyst for organizational growth, sales effectiveness, innovation and strategic transformation.
- As SAP’s Key Account Center of Excellence Head facilitated more than 100 team coaching sessions to drive key account strategy focused on building new and innovative value.
- He has lived and worked on 4 continents and has been a citizen of the UK,
- Coaching & workshop facilitation in Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Japan, India)
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson
- Standard Chartered Bank
- HP Enterprises
- Citic Telecom
- Daimler Chrysler
- HP Enterprises