Executive Coach & Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
He is a leadership development coach and facilitator who works with senior executives and their teams to implement sustainable growth.
During his 20-year career working in senior leadership positions at large MNC’s across Europe and Asia he has led complex mergers, supply chain operations as well as extensive organizational training & development programs.
Before following his passion as a full time coach, he was an Associate Director at Procter & Gamble, leading the integration of the Wella acquisition and heading the supply chain capability work for P&G’s Beauty & Grooming business.
He has a proven track record of establishing high-performance organizations and helps his clients to deliver sustainable growth via improvements in personal productivity, operational excellence and efficient work systems.
His coaching-philosophy circles around delivering measurable improvements in business results by enabling his clients to fully leverage their strengths.
- Associate Certified Coach, (ICF)
- Gallup Strengths-Performance Coach
- Solution Focus Coach
- Qualified Corporate Athlete Trainer (P&G)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (TU Chemnitz / Germany)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development Programs
- Facilitation of Workshops
- Group Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Consulting in supply-chain optimization
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- Gallup StrengthsFinder Assessment
- Services offered in: English & German
- Conversational in: Thai
- 20 years senior leadership positions in supply chain operations across Europe and Asia
- 15 years @ P&G & WELLA (FMCG)
- 5 years @ AIR LIQUIDE (Technical/Medical Gases)
- Lived and worked in Germany for 30 years
- 17 years of working experience in Asia with regional responsibilities based out of Bangkok (5 years) and Singapore (12 years)
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- MC LAREN
- PROCTER & GAMBLE