Executive Coach & Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
This coach, an expert in the areas of global leadership, international and virtual teams, cross-cultural competence and global mobility.
She designs and delivers company-specific programs for middle and senior level executives. She has worked with multinational corporations in Europe, Asia and the United States across diverse industries including energy, pharmaceutical, FMCG, financial and personnel services and hospitality.
She regularly performs executive coaching for both private clients and at the Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland. She is also an active member of the coaching team of the National University of Singapore. As a lecturer, she has taught on Graduate and Executive MBA programs on Global Leadership, Cultural Intelligence and Expatriation at the University of St Gallen, Switzerland, the Central European University in Budapest, Hungary and London Business School, United Kingdom.
She has spent almost her entire 22 years of professional life living abroad. With broad industry experience and strong academic qualifications, she has been able to balance the theoretical with the practical and is always looking for creative ways to help executives improve their performance.
- Ph.D. in International Business, London Business School, UK
- MBA in General Management, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- MSc in Economics, Corvinus University, Hungary
- Coach Training with the NeuroLeadership Group, Singapore
- Member of International Coach Federation (Singapore Chapter)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Cross-cultural competence
- Global Leadership focusing on alliances, cross-cultural issues, diversity and social responsibility
- Developing highly effective international teams
- Executive Coaching for Indiviuals and Groups
Assessments / Tools
- Various 360 tools and personality tests
- Kozai Group – Global Competency Indicator
- Harrison Assessments
- Services offered in English and Hungarian. Fluent German and good level of Italian and Russian
- 2 years as Managing Partner of Developing Global Leaders Asia
- 12 years as Managing Partner of Tungli Consulting Europe
- 3 years as a Financial Consultant for Arthur Andersen & Co, Budapest, Hungary
- Lived and worked in Singapore, Thailand, the UK, the USA, Switzerland, Italy and Germany
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Daimler Financial Services
- Oracle, ABB, Adecco