Executive Coach & Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
She is an Executive Coach and Trainer. Her primary areas of interest include executive coaching, organizational change, leadership development and developing sales excellence. She also takes a special interest in women leadership, young women leaders and empowerment issues.
She has more than 10 years of international banking experience. She began her career in Consumer Banking and Private Banking with Citibank, and spent the last eight years in Capital Markets & Investment Banking where she headed Derivatives Structuring and Sales at BNP Paribas, ABN Amro and Morgan Stanley. Prior to her coaching career, she was Director of Equity Derivatives Sales, at EFG Financial Products AG. In this role, her responsibilities included managing sales budgets, sales & team performance and leadership coaching.
She has completed an ICF accredited Coach Training Program and will soon advance to Associate Certified Coach (ACC). She is a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach and also a qualified practitioner in the Hogan suite of assessment tools.
She graduated with a B.Sc. from Queen Mary & Westfield College, University of London.
- Coach Training (ACN Academy & ILCT)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach (Mind Transformations & ACN Academy)
- Certified Trainer for Innovation & Systems Thinking (Linkage Inc.)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Programs
- Sales Excellence Programs
- Innovation & Systems Thinking Skills
Assessments / Tools
- Hogan Assessments Suite
- Services offered in English
- More than 10 years experience in sales and marketing in capital markets and international banking industry.
- Leadership Consultant, Executive Coach and Trainer roles with Linkage Asia
- Born in Singapore
- Studied in London for 3 years, worked in Hong Kong for 2 years with international additional work stints in Paris, London, New York and Tokyo
- Avid athlete and world traveller
- Volunteer projects in Cambodia and South Africa