Executive Coach and Facilitator, Kuala Lumpur
About the Coach
An Executive Leadership Coach and Facilitator, she partners with clients to "think differently, think brilliantly" in an increasingly complex and fast-moving environment.
As a coach, building creativity, agility and resilience are some of the areas that she focuses on in her work with clients. Her thought-provoking, challenging yet supportive approach helps clients expand their perspectives and cultivate a mindset that enables them to reach their full leadership potential. Her clients value her ability to listen without judgment and help them centre themselves.
As a facilitator, her style is organic, inclusive and attentive. She engages her audience by using a discovery process that stimulates critical thinking and sparks ideas. She uses story-telling to highlight important issues and reinforce learning. Audience participation is high and the learning, deep.
She has lived and worked in Asia, Europe and the US, and continues to work with clients internationally and across industries, including banking & finance, FMCG, oil & gas, broadcasting, automotive and education.
Over the past 20+ years, She has gained experience of multinational and entrepreneurial environments including publishing and media. She started her professional life as a lawyer and later founded a design and production company which exposed her to international business complexities. Her substantial experience in the corporate world means she can fully relate to her clients.
She volunteers as a Business Mentor at the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, a Mentor for the Lean In Career Program, and served as Board Director of the International Coach Federation Malaysia Chapter for two terms from 2014-2016.
- Certified Professional Coach ICF-ACTP Certification Program
- PCC Professional Certified Coach Credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Over 2,000 hours of professional coaching experience
- LLB (Hons), UK
- Certified Consultant, Inventory of Work Attitude & Motivation (iWAM)
- Board Member of ICF Malaysia Chapter
Expertise / Services Provided
- 1:1 Executive Coaching of senior executives and high-potential talent
- Shadow Coaching
- Support for transition from technical expert to business leader
- Observation & feedback at business simulations
- Women’s Leadership Programs
- Coaching Skills Programs
Assessments / Tools
- Inventory of Work Attitude & Motivation (iWAM) Certified Consultant
- Hogan Assessments
- Harrison Assessments
- Various 360 Degree Assessments
- Publishing and media industry - group marketing, commercial, commissioning and editorial roles
- Creative design industry; founder and creative director of a design and production company based in Europe and with clients in major cities across 3 continents.
Lived & Worked in:
- South East Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam), India, UK & continental Europe and the US
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- BHP Billiton
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ritz Carlton
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Services offered in: English