Executive Coach & Facilitator, Shanghai & Seoul
About this Coach
She has over 16 years of extensive professional experience in multinational organizations as a leader, successfully managing cross-cultural teams in different countries; Korea, U.S, U.K, Hong Kong, and Mainland China.
Her background enables the perfect combination of intellectual concepts and down-to-earth practical insights to develop personal excellence not only for great performance in the organization but also to achieve a good work-life-balance.
She has a Bachelor degree in Economics and Master degree in Business Administration from the University of Leeds, U.K (top global Business School), specialized in International Business, and she graduated from the program with merit.
A certified corporate coach, she leverages on the power of coaching not only in 1:1 sessions but also when she delivers interactive training programs.
- Master of Business Administration, specialized in International Business, Leeds University in U.K (Financial Times Global Top 100 MBA Ranking)
- Bachelor of Economics
- Certified Professional Corporate Coach (Progress-U PCCCP-PL)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Organizational Development In-house Consultant / Trainer for Nielsen
- Certificate of Exhibition Marketing, Hong Kong Exhibition & Convention Industry Association
- Certificate of Barclay Bank Business Plan, U.K
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Training/Workshops/Seminar with focus on Cross-Cultural Interpersonal Skills, Coaching Skills, and Authentic Leadership
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- PTC Team Coaching Assessment
- POA Optimism Assessent
- Services offered in English, Mandarin and Korean
- 16 years management experience including senior management positions in Marketing/Sales and Operations in MNCs (Industries: trading, media, manufacturing, exhibition)
- Extensive international professional experience working and living in different countries: U.S, U.K, Hong Kong, Korea and Mainland China
- Wide experience of managing successfully across cultures by leading/working with culturally diverse teams from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, Mainland China, U.S, and Europe
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Pepsi Co