Kingsley Smith 1
About this Coach
He works with leaders in service-oriented businesses who are committed to maximizing the added value they get from their people. His strengths are training in Customer Service, Presentation and Negotiation Skills, Marketing and Leadership.
His approach to designing and delivering training is summed up by this comment from a participant:
“I just wanted to let you know that I thought that the course was terrific. I have already used a couple of simple, dynamic tools which I learnt last week this morning with a very positive result. That has got to be the best measure of a course's value.”
He has significant experience with improving the customer interface in a wide range of industries and situations, with the common grounds being:
• Relevant business expertise on both sides (buyer and vendor)
• Substantial investments involved
• High levels of commitment towards long term cooperation
In his roles as advertising & marketing expert as well as professional trainer, he worked with UPS, Santa Fe, OOCL, Cathay Pacific Cargo and Wallem to support them in working more professionally in their logistics related operations.
- 30 years in Asia Pacific – including 15 years as a facilitator/trainer.
- Author of two books – Marketing for Small Businesses and The Ultimate Negotiation Skills Guide.
- Managed Multinational Advertising Agencies in Tokyo, Toronto, Sydney, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
- Active member of many industry bodies, including Chairman roles of various committees and boards.
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for Senior Managers
- Leadership Development Seminars
- Keynote Speeches
- Tailored training in:
- Customer Service
- Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Services offered in English
- Over 15 years in Marketing Research and Advertising,including positions as Managing Director in Toyo, Toronto, Sydney, Brisbane and Hong Kong
- 15 years experience in running a training business
- Worked in UK, Japan, Canada, New York, Mexico, Australia and Hong Kong
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Financial Times
- Cathay Pacific Cargo
- Santa Fe