Executive Coach & Facilitator, Bangalore
About this Coach
She has been an Executive Coach with HEC since 2008. She combines a systemic and humanistic approach. She is specialized in Organizational Development, Change Management, Crisis Management, Leadership and Team Effectiveness in complex and multicultural environments.
She brings strong awareness as well as techniques to drive conceptualization to execution and articulates the specifics to inspire leadership teams towards change. She is a strong facilitator and challenges the status quo in a comfortable and transformational manner.
When she’s not coaching for global organizations, she dedicates her time to coaching and counselling gifted adults. She also teaches coaching at HEC coaching school.
She is a member of the International Coach Federation and EMCC, and one of the founding members of the Professional Supervisors Federation in Paris.
She published articles in Europe as a contributor to The Expansion Management Review (Bridging Diversity with Executive Coaching, 2010). She is a lecturer of academic programs in Assertiveness and Leadership at HEC Executive in Paris, IIMB and Christ University in Bangalore.
- Almost completed: PCC process with ICF
- EMCC / ESQA Certificate – Supervision (UNDICCI 2012, 12 days)
- HEC, Ecole de Coaching, Certification Executive Coaching – Level 1 (2008, 20 days)
- HEC, Ecole de Coaching, Certification Executive Coaching - Expertise (2009, 30 days)
- Engineering degree - Télécom Bretagne, Ingénieur en télécommunication (1994)
- Master's degree in Management: HEC School of Management (1995)
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching incl. intercultural, expatriation/impatriation, change management and project management coaching
- Leadership Programs
- Team coaching
- Group Coaching
Assessments / Tools
- 360 Degree Assessments
- Harrison Assessments
- MBTI, BELBIN, ProcessCom, TMI
- Services offered in: French, English & Spanish
- 14 years’ experience in corporate management including a variety of organizational development roles, marketing and managerial positions in the Telco industry, some of which in multicultural settings. In Orange, a member of the board, she had the chance to be in charge of the launch of the first iPhone in Europe.
- International background with a Latin-American mother and French father who worked as a diplomat.
- Lived over 20 years abroad including several years in Latin America and in the Far East
- Multilingual talents allow her personalized and intensive work to be carried out in English, French and Spanish
- Currently based in India and Paris with clients all around the world
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Societe Generale
- Cap Gemini