Executive Coach & Facilitator, Mumbai
About this Coach
She is known for her direct style towards leadership and corporate transformation that offers people to explore a wider set of possibilities to move forward.
She connects instantly and meaningfully with her clients and works passionately with a desire to make a positive difference in the corporate world through effective people and organizational development.
She has been published in some of the leading newspapers and magazines such as The Times of India, Economic Times, The Hindu, Inc. India Magazine, Business Today.
- Certified graduate coach from Coach U, USA.
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP by Richard Bandler, USA
- Executive Coaching by Dr Marshall Goldsmith at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
- Coaching Clinic by Corporate Coach U in Mumbai.
- Certified user of Myers Briggs Type Indicator ("MBTI") personality assessment tool.
- Member of International Coach Federation, USA.
- High Impact Presentation and Train the trainer by Dale Carnegie India.
- Completed the curriculum of living from Landmark Education, Mumbai.
Expertise / Services Provided
- Leadership Coaching for Senior Managers
- Leadership Development Workshops
- Self branding workshop relationship workshop
Assessments / Tools
- 12 years as a Chartered Accountant in organizations like Arthur Andersen (India), PricewaterhouseCoopers (India & Hong Kong), Pepsico (Singapore), Executive Access (Singapore), Kotak Mahindra Bank (India).
- Lived and worked in India, Singapore & Hong Kong.
- English & Hindi
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Credit Suisse
- Ernst & Young
- Max India
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- BMR Advisors
- Enam Securities
- Oberoi Hotel