Ruma is a professional leadership coach and facilitator. She works with leaders who want to build legacies. According to her, one of the first steps towards leaving a legacy is to clarify the purpose of the leader.
Ruma cultivates open and honest conversations and has coached leaders and organizations in matters related to leadership, including but not restricted to organization culture, strategy, team performance and transition to a new role/culture/country.
Ruma has coached & facilitated across the US, UK, Netherlands, Germany and India.
With almost two decades of corporate background in leadership positions, she brings a rich experience of leading high performing global sales teams in large MNCs and has unique experiences of being the only woman in high stakes sales and negotiation processes as well as being the only woman in her class of Mechanical Engineering. Today, she is on the board of three ventures, a prolific writer on leadership topics and is a motivational guest speaker.
- PCC- ICF certified
- CPCC - Certified Professional Co-active Coach, from CTI (in partnership with Mclean, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School)
- Finance for Senior Executives, London Business School
- B. E (Mechanical Engg), UCE Burla
Expertise / Services Provided
- 1:1 Executive Coaching for Leaders
- Organizational Culture Development
- Team Coaching, Sales Coaching, Expats Coaching
Assessments / Tools
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Harrison Assessment
- PTC - Team Coaching Assessment
- Services offered in: English
- Almost 2 decades of corporate experience in various leadership positions
- Led global sales teams
- Opened up new revenue streams for her company in the highly competitive European market
- Born & studied in India
- Work experiences in India, US and Europe (lived in London while responsible for the global market for an MNC)
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- UNDP (United Nations Dev Program)
- AAAI (Advertising Agencies Assoc. of India)
- Kantar Group