International Corporate Coaching (ICC) Program - Singapore
The only WABC Accredited (Level 1 - RCC)™ (total of 178 hours) and ICF approved (85 coach specific training hours) coach certification program in Asia.
In cooperation with Singapore Management University
Why attend this program?
You have high standards for yourself, and you want to make sure that you get a very solid professional coach training.
This is one of the most comprehensive and demanding coach training programs in Asia. It was carefully developed to meet the standards of the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches™ (WABC™) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
• You want a program that is really suitable to practice coaching in Asia.
Who should attend?
• Executive-level professionals and consultants who wish to attend a program focused on the specific challenges associated with corporate coaching as well as deepen their current coaching expertise, or other professionals seeking to acquire new skills to become an effective coach or mentor.
What you will learn
Module 1a: “Introduction”
• The optimal coaching mindset
Module 1b: “Foundation”
• Professional foundations for effective coaching II
Module 2a: “Intermediate”
• Various NLP tools for coaching (SOAR, Metamodel, etc.)
Module 2b: “Proficiency”
• Coaching with intuition
Curious to know more about how to develop professional level coaching ability?
If you have any difficulties with submitting this form or want to get in touch with our expert, email to email@example.com or call +65-6584 0654