Executive Coach and Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
She is an executive coach who specialises in supporting individuals as they negotiate work place challenges and changing operational environments.
She has had extensive leadership experience in small to large consultancy led environments and has worked with clients drawn from the financial services, banking, manufacturing, professional and public services arenas.
As an executive coach she offers a strong commercial mindset which enables her to identify with the challenges organizations and their executives are facing as they strive to meet challenging KPIs in a fast moving and competitive market place.
- Professional Corporate Coach Certification Programme (WABC)
- Certified MBTI Practitioner
- Certified in Assessment Centre Design
- MSc Industrial & Organisational Psychology & HR Management
- Member of the Institute of Directors – UK (MIoD)
- Transition Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Development Coaching
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessmen
- Over twenty years’ experience of supporting a wide range of businesses in the UK working for a major consultancy as well as running her own successful business prior to relocation to Singapore.
- Work has been undertaken supporting European, US, Japanese and Korean organisations’ operations in Europe.
- Currently supporting Singapore and UK based executives
- Services offered in: English