Executive Coach and Facilitator, Singapore
About this Coach
This coach is an executive coach, facilitator and Organisational Learning consultant with leadership experience as a Chief Executive, serial financial services innovator, patent grantee and international entrepreneur. She broadened that expertise with extensive education in leadership development, organizational learning and cultural studies.
An Alumna of The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, her business experience in multiple Asian countries, USA and Europe enhances her navigation of culturally sensitive environments. She is a strategic thinker that focuses on the development of leaders' personal mastery, collaborative capability, alignment of vision, and increasing systems understanding in the broader context of markets, governance and sustainable profitability. She facilitates leaders in clarifying what matters and mastering the ability to achieve it, surfacing and letting go of disabling mindsets, developing aspirations that are shared, building collective intelligence and commitment, seeing the whole and dealing with complexity. Her approach builds the capacity to foresee, adapt, develop, and implement profitable strategies in periods of rapid change.
She works with executives preparing for more senior levels of leadership (Hi-Potentials to C-Suite) and is also recognized for development of women executive leaders. She is the Founding President and Board Chair of the Society for Organisational Learning (Singapore), formal affiliate of the Global Association of SoL Communities. She is a member of Singapore Institute of Directors, Women Corporate Directors and is approved by the World Bank Group International Finance Corporation to hold the post of director on the board of their investee companies in Asia Pacific.
- Master’s Degree Candidate in Executive Coaching, Middlesex University, UK-2016
- Approved Consultant [Council of Trustees, Society for Organizational Learning (SoL), N.A.]
- Accepted Member (SoL’s Coaching Community of Practice, CCoP)
- Certificated, Coaching from a Systems Perspective
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (ACC)
- Solutions Focused Coach (CSFC, CCPC)
- Certificated studies, Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), Greensboro, N.C., US.
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching for leaders
- Leadership Development Programs
- Facilitation of strategic leadership meetings, high-performance team development and Organisational Learning programs
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Certified 360-degree Assessments Benchmarks® & Skillscope®
- Certified MBTI I & II Administrator (APP)
- Certified Firo-B Administrator (APP)
- Certified Hogan Administrator (Hogan, Australia)
- English (native tongue)
- Conversational: Italian and Bahasa Indonesia
- CEO and board member of financial services software company. Directed strategy and business development to deliver innovative systems solutions to a $2 trillion market.
- Founded and led the exclusive representative in Asia of BB Aval GMBH, Germany, the forfaiting subsidiary of Berliner Bank AG, The company held exclusive representation of Berliner Bank AG’s forfaiting operations in Thailand and Indonesia.
- When based in New York, worked in USA and Europe; has lived and worked in multiple Asian Countries (over the past 20 years), now based in Singapore
- Coaching multinational executives and developing international leadership teams for the last 10 years.
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- BHP Billiton
- Standard Chartered Bank
- National University of Singapore Business School
- Wright Medical Technology Inc.
- World President’s Organization (WPO)