Executive Coach and Facilitator, Shanghai
About this Coach
She worked in human resource management for nearly 20 years in both multinational companies and local companies across various industries. She worked closely with Board members and senior executives on strategy and management tactics.
As an executive coach and facilitator, she has experience to work with all level managers and executives through a deeper understanding of themselves and implementing feasible actions. In addition, she has a profound understanding of psychology and makes use of it in executive coaching.
She believes that everybody has great potential to become not only more successful as professionals but also as a human being by developing an integrated personality leading to self-actualization. She pursues this path herself.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics
- Master Degree in Applied Psychology
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Professional Corporate Coach
- National Psychological Counselor
- Certified Psychodynamic Psychotherapist (Chinese American Psychoanalysis Alliance)
Expertise & Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Leadership Development Programs
Assessments / Tools
- Harrison Assessment
- 360 degree Assessment
- Mandarin & English
- 20 years HR management experience in multinational companies such as German Sachs Automotive, Emerson Electronic ,French Valeo Group, SMIC, and local company such as Huahong Group.
- Born and raised in China
- Worked for Chinese, European and American Companies
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops
- Deutsche Bank