About Stephanie Lam
Stephanie is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and based in Hong Kong and Houston/USA. Stephanie has extensive experience working with senior executives from various industries and different nations and cultures, coaching and supporting them in leveraging on their strengths to further develop their leadership and create more positive and meaningful lives.
In her coaching practice, Stephanie blends the systemic, the psychodynamic and the humanistic approaches with a clear focus to guide her clients towards more impactful results for themselves and their stakeholders.
Beyond helping her clients in key areas such as goal settings and creating visibility within the organization, she enables her clients to realize their vision, leverage their strengths, discover and move past their blind sports in order to achieve their personal and professional success.
Stephanie spent over 15 years in a full spectrum of Human Resources Management with Fortune 500 companies in multiple industries such as Banking, Supply Chain, Luxury Retailer, Pharmaceuticals and Manufacturing where she played an active business partner role on key country and regional activities in Asia.
Stephanie holds an MSc in Training & Performance Management from the University of Leicester and is a qualified practitioner of variety of well-known assessment tools.
- Masters Degree in Training & Performance – University of Leicester
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) - International Coach Federation
- Assistant Instructor in Scuba Diving - PADI
- Certified Global Career Development Facilitator – CCE & NBCC
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Design and Delivery of Leadership Development Programs
- Intercultural Programs
- Coaching Workshops
- Harrison Assessments
- TrueProgress 360 Degree Assessment
- Team Coaching Assessments
- English (fluent)
- Cantonese (native)
- Mandarin (fluent)
- Japanese (conversational)
Leadership and Corporate Experience
- 15+ years experience with Fortune 500 companies in multiple industries
- Coaching Expatriates, Middle Management to Senior Executives
- Lived in Japan and now Hong Kong & Houston
- Worked with clients from Europe, Asia, Australia and US
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops / Assessments
- Deutsche Bank
- BTI Consulting
- Thomson Reuters