CXO Coach & Senior Associate, Bangkok
About this Coach
He became a global executive coach in 2006, in the wake of a management career around the world with a Fortune-500 company. He is one of the 7 coaches accredited as a ‘Master Certified Coach’ by the International Coach Federation in South East Asia, the highest distinction in the profession.
He has coached over 600 executives - mostly C-Level, Presidents & GMs - working in a great variety of industries or for governmental institutions in Singapore. His Clients hail from over 50 nationalities. He also trains coaches for several coaching schools.
With his strong corporate background in leadership positions, his executive coaching and facilitations focus mostly on leadership development, strategic thinking, coaching skills for leaders, developing high-performing teams and cross-cultural management.
He graduated as an engineer in France (Ecole Centrale Paris) and received senior executive education from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, USA.
His hobbies include travelling (to over 75 countries) as well as sailing, skiing, reading and movies –which he uses extensively in his executive coaching practice-.
- Master Certified Coach (ICF credential)
- Accredited Extended DISC consultant & trainer
- Certified MBTI practitioner
- Certified NLP practitioner
- Certified ‘Values Pendulum’ consultant
Expertise / Services Provided
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Programs
- Cross-cultural Management Skills
- Strategic Planning skills
- Work-life balance
Assessments / Tools
- Clean language
- Booth 360
- His latest book ‘Game Changers at the Circus: how leaders can unleash Greatness in organizations’ received praise world-wide.
- He co-authored several other books and regularly contributes articles and interviews to the media.
- Services offered in English & French
- He worked 15 years for Lafarge, the ‘world-leader in building materials’. He occupied management positions in manufacturing, marketing, business development and general management, which took him to the four corners of the globe.
- His last corporate assignment was Strategy Vice-President for one of the 4 Divisions of Lafarge, where he helped to anchor solid internal and external growth for the 2 b€ business, and coached Business Unit managers in the 5 continents.
- Born in France
- Expatriated in Singapore, Thailand and China
- Conducted business-missions in over 40 countries for his former multi-national company
Selection of Clients
Executive Coaching / Seminars / Workshops